Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

大年初2~~

ERm~~
2day i decided 2 write my blog wif my broken English~~
xDD





Now~~
Start~~
2day woke up quite late~~
when i woke up its ady 11:30~~
ok~
i admit im piggy ok?
although its new year now~~
but if u dun hav enough sleeping time how u gonna visit relatives 4 angpaus?
am i rite?xDD







Den~~
i help mum 2 do the dining chair things~~
yes~
u din saw wrongly~~
is dining chair things from IKEA~~
n u noe~
my mum juz go 4 the delivery service~~
she din get people 2 settle the things~~
u noe~~
IKEA things is nothing ready 2 use~~
u muz do the steps all by urself !!
4 me~~
its the inferno!![it means hell~~but hell is kinda rude~~]
so my sisters~~
u muz serve good to me~~
bcuz ur sofa n dining chair is done by me n mum!!







i go out wif a m&m shirt & a longjeans~~
i dun hav pic now~~





den~~
go to temple 4 dinner~~
coz my grandmom cook there~~
n i very not 爽~~
we din earn money cant 捞生!!
ish~~
den i go there for wad?
where got this law?






this new year i m quite good girl~~
bcoz i din 赌博 o~~
actually i dunnoe how~~
accept 21 points~~
kinda failure~




番薯语录~


我一定要捞生~~






.........◢██████◣       ◢████◣
.◢◤      ◥◣    ◢◤     ◥◣
◤        ◥◣  ◢◤       █
▎   ◢ ◣    ◥◣◢◤   ◢█    █
◣  ◢◤ ◥◣       ◢◣◥◣◢◤
......……◥██◤ ◢◤         ◥◣
█ ●       ●  █
█ 〃   ▄   〃 █
◥◣   ╚╩╝   ◢◤
◥█▅▃▃ ▃▃▅█◤
◢◤   ◥◣    
                          █     █
◢◤▕   ▎◥◣
▕▃◣◢▅▅▅◣◢▃▕


Happy Bunny Year~~

No comments:

Post a Comment